Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, November 28, 2008

Idiot's guide?

they are saying the best book for creating graphic novels is THE COMPLETE IDIOT's GUIDE TO MAKING GRAPHIC NOVELS or something like that. While i am not a complete idiot when it comes to art and storytelling, i am somewhat in the dark when it comes to digital illustration techniques and navigating the publication and marketing waters, so i guess this is the book i need. That many reviewers cant be wrong?

3 comments:

  1. Being an "Idiot's Guide" does not equate the readers with idiots. I glanced at some 'for Dummies' book about something in physics and it made no sense to me - I don't know physics. ... Well, I could just be a dummy, but yeah. I think you get what I mean. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you made a good purchase. Hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you made a wise purchase. Hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete