Wednesday, March 3, 2010
I'm Back!
Well, its been quite a while. Ive been so busy getting married and getting our new place put together I havent really thought of this blog too much. But... I have been working a little on the Shedyra Project when i got the chance. Which is pretty frequently. I have really been thinking and working on geography and creatures to flesh out Shedyra and give it a unique feel. Also i've been refining the core mechanics of the magic system and the history so that i can update the storyline to its best possible version. More artwork and material will be coming out and i WILL post stuff on this blog. I just haven't yet. Theres too much to do! sometimes I feel like if i had 3 of me I might get some of the artwork and writing done that needs to be done. So expect to see me on here more often now that things have settled down ish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment