Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

last week before Finals!

Here we are. I have a little over a week until I am to present my SHEDYRA project to Garry for final evaluation. I am working on the cover right now and printing the penciled art so I can put it on Bristol board and ink some of them. It has been an incredible journey thus far, fraught with missteps and learning experiences. Looking back, I might not have chosen to try to do this much of a project so special to me in the context of an academic deadline, but I know that I wouldn't be half this far if I was relying on free time alone to get somewhere with it. Now I am closer than ever to getting issue one in the hands of the people, which I hope will be the first major step to getting my foot in the door in the world of comics.

0 comments:

Post a Comment