Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Graphic Novel

Ok out there... the votes have been cast and I'm all in favor of doing my mythos as a graphic novel. I have been thinking about this for months and months and the conclusion is that because my work is so visually heavy and my story is so colorful and artistic it deserves to be shown and told.
That being said, I have been working on 'graphic=izing' my characters so they take on a slightly less realistic persona into a more cartoon comic style. My style i am going for is going to be  somewhat simplistic and colorful but still dynamic and interesting. Hopefully with Photoshop and a few more classes i can work it up to the level that it needs to be. Does anyone have any books or sites they recommend to graphic novel production?

I have enough characters and story for years of graphic novels if only i can do it right. And yes, they will have christian standards. The world definitely needs more wholesome graphic novels, dont you agree?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I most certainly DO agree! I think you have a noble goal and can really make a difference for good in this world!

    ReplyDelete