Thursday, March 3, 2011
experimental drawing
Hey all.... its been a long time since i posted last. SHAME ON ME!!!!! for the time being, Shedyra is not on hold per se but since i am really busy with art for school projects, the personal art takes backseat. Hence, I will be using this blog to document what I'm doing in my Experimental Drawing class. So far, I have invented a way (with a big thanks to the marvel roleplaying game) to create random superhero characters and their design elements. I will post pictures of the artwork soon. Also, we have done many smaller exercises to get the ideas flowing. I am currently working on a video edit of the footage from our UNDERWATER DRAWING that we did last week. It was really fun and such a cool experience! Video will be posted when i get it done. in the meanwhile, look out for updates every week or so on here of whats going on with my art and hopefully i will sneak in some Shedyra stuff as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment