Monday, March 22, 2010
David Petersen
Wow.... David Petersen, the creator of MOUSE GUARD, my favorite artist/writer in the comic world, came to my local comic store here in Alaska and I met him! I got my MOUSE GUARD comics signed, and i got a chance to ask him and his wonderful wife for advice about my wanting to produce a graphic novel. He gave me a lot of advice but the main thing he said was "JUST DO IT!" It was a life changing event and it was so amazing! I am more stoked than ever to get my graphic novel off the ground. And my lovely wife is so supportive I know she will help me! So, this is me officially stating that I am on the case, that I am working each day in some way towards the graphic novel, and I will be starting it soon, soon enough that it wont be perfect. But if i wait until it is, I never will get it out there. I have to get SHEDYRA in the hands of the people! My style will develop over time. If you dont know about Dave check out his blog! http://www.davidpetersen.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment