Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, February 27, 2009

Now more than Ever

Boy... another several weeks of trying to find cool graphic novels that don't contain sex, nudity, profanity, or gore to no avail. I am sure now more than ever that i need to "Write the books i want to read" so to speak, and fill that niche that desperately needs to be filled. I am hoping that other artists and writers with similar values will join the cause. Someday, there may be many graphic novels to choose from that would be exciting and cool as well as safe. It's not like a graphic novel must contain adult content because they can... look at movies. Lord of the Rings is one of the best fantasy movies ever made and while it is violent and scary for some people, there is no profanity or nudity or anything. That stuff is not necessary to tell an amazing story with incredible monsters, wars, characters, locations, magic, or whatever.

I guess i needed to rant a little. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment