Monday, October 10, 2011
Update: Drawing for REAL
Well, it's been a few weeks since my last post. Life has been kinda insane, but things are fairly even keel now. So great news! I finally finished the render of the VINE BLOSSOM INN on Sketchup and wow did it take a lot of work. But it was worth it. So now I am drawing the scenes in the opening where Jakayla is working and talking to all the sailors that are trying to flirt with her. When I drew the first shot of Jakayla where you can see her face expression and outfit and everything, I freaked out because she looks really LEGIT. I was drawing her for real, in a comic book panel. It was really special! I am really glad to have my wife helping me too. She notices so many things that I don't. She really makes my project go so much better than it would normally. So its slow but happy progress. Now that I have the tavern done, the drawings can happen a lot faster. And once I get out of the tavern, the jungle scenes should be pretty easy. Then we get to the Temple....whew! Well, let's get out of the tavern first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment